Oh and did I mention y'all are awesome? I literally had tears streaming down my cheeks reading your comments. Thank you so much for your support. And have a happy 4th of July! LAS
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Did I mention I was drowning my sorrows in bonnie Scotland? Nothing like a trip abroad to help a girl heal. Family helps with that too. :)

Oh and did I mention y'all are awesome? I literally had tears streaming down my cheeks reading your comments. Thank you so much for your support. And have a happy 4th of July! LAS
Oh and did I mention y'all are awesome? I literally had tears streaming down my cheeks reading your comments. Thank you so much for your support. And have a happy 4th of July! LAS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HAVE FUN! Send me a post card!
Don't look up any of those kilts! LOL
:)
-E
You totally deserve that trip and so much more! Enjoy!
Enjoy Scotland! It sounds like you have an amazing family!
Hugs!
What a cute picture! Have a good trip.
My grandfather was from Scotland, still have family there...so fun that you got to go!!!! Maybe one day I'll brave the trip. By boat???
I saw your pics on facebook. So, so, beautiful! I'd love to go someday!
Have fun, looks great. engagement rings
Post a Comment