Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween everyone! I am so excited to have my very first trick or treaters. My hubby and I just moved into our neighborhood last March, so I have no idea what to expect. I hope I have enough candy! I am saving my horrible Jackie Kennedy costume for Saturday, and wearing an orange top, my favorite Ann Taylor sweater and my witch hat to hand out candy. I tried to be creative last night and put faux spider webs on my harvest door wreath, but all it did was ruin it! So I guess we'll wait until the Halloween party on Saturday to go crazy with decorations. Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Halloween Mrs. LSL. Thanks for visiting my blog. It looks like we have a lot in common from your 100 things list.
Post a Comment