
A little Backround info, If you read 50 facts about me you would know that I love pretty much everything about the Spice Girls. I first fell in love with them in the summer of 7th grade when Wannabe came out, and it snow balled from there. So, yeah, I love them. Their
music, energy, humor-everything!
Now this is real devotion. Over the years, I could not believe how many people were watching Dancing with the Stars. I know coming from a person who loves the Spice Girls, but it really was a little over the top cheese for me. Come on, Joey Laurence? Mario Lopez? I loved Blossom and Saved by the Bell, but come on? Then, this season, Mel B was on it and I couldn't help myself. Slowly but surely, it has sucked me in and I can't stop watching Mondays and Tuesdays at 8pm! My hubby is even watching it and I catch him smiling and laughing during the show (it could be the hot dancers though, I haven't figured that one out yet.) But who are we???? Addicted to Dancing with the Stars? Who would have thought!
No comments:
Post a Comment